Siteground Black Friday Shared Hosting Deals 2018
- Black Friday SiteGround Shared Hosting Plans – Everything you need to know
- Siteground Shared Hosting Black Friday Comparison 2018
- An Overview of Black Friday/Cyber Monday SiteGround Shared Hosting:
- Black Friday SiteGround Shared hosting plans:
- #1. StartUp: ($3.95 per month)
- #2. GrowBig: $5.95 per month:
- #3. GoGeek: $11.95 per month
- Siteground Black Friday Sale / Coupon/ Discount 2018 – 70% OFF!
- How to Signup & Choose your Siteground Shared We Hosting Plans during blackfriday/cybermonday?
- Siteground Black Friday 2018 Deals on Shared Hosting
- Final Words: Which Plan is best for you?
Having started its journey back in 2004, SiteGround has served people all across the globe. Though the company is primarily based in Bulgaria, they are considered as experts at serving people worldwide. The hosting company strengthened its base by fulfilling every individual’s requirements through it hosting services.
When it comes to SiteGround, there is one thing that you can be sure about. Yes, you can be sure about the quality of the hosting services they offer. SiteGround actually offers an array of hosting solutions but they are especially popular for their Shared hosting solutions.
One can totally rely on the efficiency and impeccable features that this hosting giant offers. Furthermore, the SiteGround shared hosting Black Friday deals is often regarded as a remarkable hosting option available in today’s market. So, you can opt for the SiteGround shared hosting without any worry.
SiteGround offers three different shared hosting packages. These packages have different prices and the features they provide are different too. But there are few things that are common in all three shared hosting plans.
Wondering what they might be? Well, these shared hosting plans from SiteGround offers you complete assurance of quality, 24/7 customer support, maximum server uptime, free SSL certificate, free cPanel and many more.
Furthermore, there is another thing common among these three packages. You will get free site transfers along with the web hosting package. So, you can completely have your faith in SiteGround shared hosting plans.
As we said before, SiteGround Shared Hosting offers three different plans which are StartUP, GrowBig and GoGeek. These three plans do not only differ in their prices but they differ in the features too.
As you can already understand, the SiteGround Shared Hosting starts with the StartUP package. It is perfect for those websites that are just getting started and have a low volume of traffic. It has all the essential features and its price is also the lowest among the three.
The next one is the GrowBig shared hosting plan. As the name suggests, it is absolutely ideal for every website that has a considerate amount of traffic and is growing rapidly. Apart from the essential features, it also comes with the premium features which make it the most popular of the SiteGround hosting plans.
When it comes to GoGeek, you can be assured of getting off your mind blow due to the features it offers. Being the costliest of all SiteGround’s shared hosting packages, the GoGeek package offers several advanced features apart from the essential and premium features offered by the previous two packages.
Furthermore, it comes with a special staging feature that allows you to make multiple development copies of your website without any hassle and several other things.
Like we said before, all three plans are excellent in their own ways. No matter which shared hosting plan you choose, it will serve you perfectly without creating any troubles. Still having confusions? Let’s have a detailed insight into the SiteGround Shared Hosting Plans:
#1. StartUp: ($3.95 per month)
As we have stated before, the SiteGround Shared hosting packages start with the StartUP plan. The most interesting thing about this plan is that you will be getting a vast array of features at just the expense of $3.95 per month. The StartUP plan offers you all the essential features that you will require to run a website that is just getting started. Be it a personal blog, small business website or an online shop that experiences reasonable traffic, the StartUP plan will serve you just well.
- Offers as huge as 10GB disk space.
- It is suitable for every website having a traffic volume up to 10,000 per month.
- This package comes with a free website builder as well as a free website transfer.
- 24/7 excellent technical support.
- The plan also comes with a 30 days money back guarantee.
- It also offers free SSL certificate, SSH access and cPanel.
- The storage type is SSD.
- You will also be able to transfer your website to a different web host free of cost if you want.
- Offers unlimited databases as well as email accounts.
- You will also be able to enjoy the benefits of free daily backup.
- The servers are HTTP/2 enabled.
- Also, comes with Cloudflare CDN.
#2. GrowBig: $5.95 per month:
Priced at just $5.95 per month, the GrowBig plan is perhaps the most popular of all the SiteGround shared hosting plans. This plan is perfect for every website that witnesses a considerable traffic inflow every month. It does not only offer the essential features that you can get from the StartUP plan but it also comes with the extra premium features which really makes this plan undoubtedly a great choice for any user. Actually, this plan is designed in such a way that it is able to host either a website with large traffic or an array of websites with average traffic on a monthly basis.
Interested in knowing the features of this plan? Well, have a look:
- You will be able to host multiple websites with this single plan.
- It offers a disk space of 20GB.
- The GrowBig plan is suitable for every website that experiences a traffic inflow of 25,000 per month.
- This plan comes with priority technical support from the SiteGround team.
- It also uses the Super Cacher technology to ensure that your website remains super fast.
- The web hosting plan also brings with it 30 backup copies.
- Offers backup restores without any cost.
#3. GoGeek: $11.95 per month
This is the most expensive of all the SiteGround Shared Hosting plans. Hence, you can understand that this package is ideal for those websites that experience a huge amount of traffic on a monthly basis and require heavy resources. Considering all the features that the plan offers, it is worth paying $11.95 per month for it. It comes with PCI compliance for the servers and it can house a large line of products; so it is perfect for the e-commerce websites. Furthermore, this plan also offers some advanced features apart from the essential as well as premium features.
Have a look at the features of GoGeek Plan:
- Offers 30GB disk space.
- It is best for websites experiencing 100,000 visitors on a monthly basis.
- The servers are PCI compliant.
- It also offers to stage feature for WordPress as well as Joomla websites.
- The plan comes with 1-Click Git Repo Creation.
Below follow up the signup process,it’s very easy and a 3 step process only. Follow up below image guide to Purchase Siteground Shared Web Hosting on this Black Friday 2018.
Step 1. Choose your hosting plan
Step 2. Choosing Domain or Use Existing Domain
Step 3. Review and Complete
If you have any doubt, Feel free to comment below. we will ready to help you.
Final Words: Which Plan is best for you?
Well, which one you need to choose depends completely upon your own requirements and budget. You can choose the plan that suits your budget as well as your requirements without any hassle. However, there are few things that you must keep in mind.
If you have a static or an HTML website, then you should go for the StartUP plan as it will be best for you. On the other hand, if you have a website running on the platforms like Joomla, WordPress and others then GrowBig is the one you need to choose.
Lastly, the GoGeek plan is best for the e-commerce websites experiencing large traffic. Whatever the plan may be, your website will run without any hassle and you will obtain optimum results. Hence, without a second thought choose the plan that suits you best and runs your website efficiently.
If you found this post helpful, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.